KOOTENAY FRIENDS OF CHILDREN FOUNDATION
|Description & Services|
|Description||Community involvement and projects for the Greater Trail area and for children receiving medical attention at the Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital include: |
* Travel expenses: funding for needy families of children who must
travel out of the area to seek advanced medical care.
* Medical Expenses: funding for children with medical costs that
fall beyond the scope of provincial/private coverage.
* Bursary Program: offering financial support to graduates of RSS
and JL Crowe Secondary schools.
* Evening meal program: sponsorship of local program supplying
meals to children in need.
* Annual Pediatric Christmas party: offering a dynamic and fun
perspective for recovered/recovering Pediatric patients to their
hospital experience and pediatrician.
|Areas Served||Castlegar and Area|
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 194 |
Trail, BC V1R 4L3
|Office Phone||250 364-5437|