QUESNEL AND DISTRICT HOSPICE PALLIATIVE CARE ASSOCIATION
|Description & Services|
|Description||The Quesnel & District Hospice Palliative Care Association strives to provide comprehensive and coordinated care to persons, and their families, living with a life threatening illness and to those who are bereaved. The person and his or her family are the centre of care. |
|Sup. Description||Services: |
- Palliative/Anticipatory grief and or Bereavement greif counselling is available on a 1:1 basis for individuals, family members, and or in small groups.
- Trained Hospice Palliative Care Volunteers
- Co-facilitate the Bereavement Support Group and offer practical assistance and respite care to individuals or their families, in their homes, hospice, hospital, and or in residential care facilities
- Recruitment, training, scheduling and monitoring of Palliative Care Volunteers is ongoing.
- Resources on death, dying and grieving have been donated to the Public Library.
- QDHPCA has a collection of books, videos, and fact/info sheets in their office at Hospice.
- QDHPCA representatives are available to do community presentations/educations sessions.
|Address||1083 St Laurent Ave, Unit 900|
View MapQuest Map
|Mailing Address||1083 St. Laurent Ave, Unit 900 |
Quesnel, BC V2J 3S3
|Office Phone||(250) 985-5815|
|Primary Contact||Karin Lynch, Coordinator of Volunteers and Grief Support; Phone: (Business) (250) 985-5815; Fax: (250) 992-5216; Email: email@example.com|